Shifts: 6:00am – 2:00pm, 2:00pm – 10:00pm, 10:00pm – 6:00am
This role requires a high level of Empathy, Integrity, Problem Solving and Sound Judgement. It requires a Direct Support Professional to work one-on-one with a client in their own home or in the community. DSP’s must be trusted to work independently and work well with others when in a team setting. Under the direction of the Program Coordinator, the Direct Support Professional (DSP) provides hands-on instruction, assistance, and support services to individuals with developmental disabilities in a manner that ensures their health, safety, successful achievement of service objectives, and personal goals which are outlined in their Person-Centered Service Plan (PCSP).
If you are passionate about inclusion, fairness, equal opportunity, and human rights please consider joining our diverse care team today. If you meet the basic job requirements, we will provide all the necessary training and hands-on experience.
- Must pass fingerprint background check.
- Need to be 18 years of age.
- Received a high school diploma/GED
- Maintain a valid WA state driver’s license and auto insurance.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs. unaided.
- Ambitions is a drug-free workplace, must be able to pass a drug test for alcohol or illegal drugs (including marijuana) at any time.
- Paid time-off
- Holiday premium for working holidays
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401k & 401k company match
*Please download the application form below.